This drink is simply Pearl Barley goodness in itself, 100% Pure with no other ingredients.
Nutritionists now discover that Barley is one of the top grains to naturally contain Beta-glucan in the higher percentage. Beta-glucan is proven to help in many lifestyle conditions like stabilising blood glucose level to reduce diabetes symptoms, levelling out bad cholesterol, reducing weight and anti-cancerous.
Our ZERO iLite Pearl Barley is quick cooking in just 5 to 10 minutes compared to the usual 50 minutes of cooking time while retaining all the natural benefits of the Barley bits.
Advantages of iLite ZERO Pearl Barley
- can be cooked to order reducing wastage
- Ready by boiling over 5 minutes compared to conventional 50 mins of simmering time
- Small premium Pearl Barley bits giving strong aroma and good taste
- Long term savings on cooking gas, manpower time, equipment wear and tear
- Small efficient packs of 100 servings per pack save storage space in kitchen .
- flexibility in leaving it non-sweet or adding sugar to taste for your guests
Recommendations for use
- Best for breakfast buffet line service where guests look for fresh, original food/ beverage with the flexibility to add own sugar to taste. Small barley bits in the drink reassures guests that drinks is from actual source and not just flavoured.
- Operationally convenient for cafeteria use as Pearl Barley is a popular drink for both adults and kids and easy for staff to prepare in just 5 minutes. This means store opening customers will not be turned away should they wish for a cup of Pearl Barley to start their day.
- Excellent for lunch, dinner buffet/ ala carte menu as local drinks in Malaysia are in demand and healthy drinks are sought by travellers, convenience in making this Pearl Barley easily in bulk makes it a feasible versatile option for both buffet lines or ala carte menu.
Serving Instructions: mix 1 table spoon (15-20g ) into 1 litre of water and boil over 5-10 minutes. Stirr often to avoid Pearl Barley bits sticking.
Add sugar to taste.
Pack size: 400g with 20L servings